Are you as hip as the Dutch national team from the 1970s?!
We’re asking YOU to put your #TotalFootball skills to the test for a chance to win a prize – we're giving away up to five prizes of £5 – but there’s a twist!
To enter, you have to tweet us your prediction for the complete total of corners, cards and goals in the selected match (90 mins only).
The totals settle in the same way a bet on the market would; corners have to be taken to count, yellow cards count as 1 and red cards as 2 (second yellows are disregarded). Disallowed goals won’t be added to the total.
So if you think there’ll be 8 corners, 5 yellow cards, 1 red card and 4 goals; your total to tweet would be 19. Then if you’re right (even if there were 11 corners, 2 yellow card, 0 red cards and 6 goals) you’ll go into the prize draw!
5th June 2016
Sweden v Wales
|International Match||15:00pm UK Time|
Example Entry: “My @us #TotalFootball prediction for Sweden v Wales is 16.”
#TotalFootball Terms and Conditions
– Entrants must follow @us on Twitter
– Entrants must have a fully verified us account in order to claim a prize
– One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
– Entries require the #TotalFootball hash-tag and one clear predicted total to be valid
– Entries must be received no later than 5 minutes before the match
– In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned the prize will rollover to the next selected match
– Totals will be settled per the market rules – available to view on site
– In the event of multiple correct entries, up to five winners will be picked via a random draw
– If there are no winners, the prize will not rollover to the next selected match
– Winners will be announced after the conclusion of the match
– us reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion (e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions)
– Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by us (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts)
– us decision is final