Belgium international Eden Hazard has made it clear that he will not leave Chelsea this month but has not ruled out the possibility of a move next year.
The 27-year-old hinted last month that he could leave Stamford Bridge and there were suggestions that he would be following his international team-mate Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid.
However, even though the Spanish transfer window is open until the end of the month, Hazard has dismissed the possibility of leaving last season's FA Cup winners.
He said: "You know what I said after the World Cup. I'm happy here, I do not want to talk about that yet.
"Many things have been said – nonsense and everything. For now, I'm happy. I still have two years of contract [left] and we'll see what happens. I will not leave [this year].
"The transfer window in England is already closed. We can sell but we cannot sign players. It would be a bit strange for [Chelsea] to let me go and not recruit another player.
"We could see [against Arsenal] that the fans like me a lot. I feel good here. We'll see what happens in a year or two years."
Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-2 on Saturday and can be backed at 12/1 to win the Premier League title this season and at 1/2 to finish in the top four.