Tom Heaton says he put plans to leave Burnley in January on hold after being recalled to the starting line-up last weekend.
The 32-year-old had been looking for a new home having been on the bench for the majority of this season and was understood to be attracting plenty of interest from teams in the Championship.
Heaton has found opportunities at Turf Moor limited since injuring his shoulder towards the start of the 2017/18 season, Nick Pope establishing himself as the No.1 in his absence.
When Pope went down with a shoulder injury, Burnley boss Sean Dyche decided to bring in Joe Hart but the ex-England international has struggled since his switch and was dropped for the 2-0 win over West Ham last weekend.
Having kept a clean sheet upon his return to the first-team, Heaton is expected to keep his place when the Clarets travel to Huddersfield for a vital battle at the bottom.
Basement side Huddersfield are 23/20 for the win, while the Clarets are 3/1 and the draw is 11/5.
Heaton hopes he can keep his place for the remainder of season and has now shelved plans to leave in the January transfer window.
"With January coming and me not playing, it was uncertain," said Heaton.
"Does that change now? I would imagine so. At 32 I don't really have too much time to waste.
"Not for one minute did I want to go anywhere but sometimes it has got to be looked at. That probably changes now.
"It's great to be back out there and I can't tell you how pleased I am to be back out on the pitch and pulling on that shirt again.
"I never wanted to leave the club, it's just the fact I wasn't playing that I would have had to. But after being back playing it's the last thing on my mind to be honest."
Burnley are 4/9 to be relegated this season but could climb out of the relegation zone with a win on Wednesday.
View all Soccer betting